About me (as of Summer 2018)


I like identify myself as an Engineer with a MBA. While academically I have degrees in Management, Data sciences and Engineering, I posses a dominant characteristic of a technologist. Thus I am a techie who do not look for an invitation for a profitable opportunity.

Over the last decade, I was working with companies like Oracle and Cognizant, helping their customers achieve business excellence using technology. I worked majorly with B2B IT products such as Enterprise Resource Planning and Cloud systems.

My transition from one organization to another was result of my habit of getting out of my comfort zone to achieve something challenging.

While I moved from TechMahindra to Cognizant to Oracle, I moved from being an individual contributor to a team influencer, who successfully implemented a completely new service line for cognizant which resulted in increase of profit of 5% for my department to a holistic technical leader that that took charge of technical product development operations for Oralce’s Global Payroll product and delivered 3 critical software patches that were deemed as ‘must haves’ by 90% of the customers.

During my tenure at Oracle, I got the taste of being a general manager for products and I realized a need to strengthen my non-technical skill set for product development and I came to USC Marshall school of business to reinvent myself.

Using my technical expertise to produce cutting edge tech products and applying my newly acquired skills to market them, I am confident to run a product enterprise end to end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Experience with a Headstrong Customer

A Change Management Experience